12.12.08

textures

I don't make art often because it is never very good. But the art I do make always has crazy textures. I love to be able to feel the ridges in thing, probably why I like oil paints so much. I tried to create the other night. It's not very cool looking, but I love the way it feels, if only you could touch it.



I call it "Peaks & Roses." Made with acrylic and gel medium on canvas. Hopefully if I continue to create, they will eventually turn out better.

Oh the link I promised from the last post for the mix that I made. I call it, Baby It's Cold Outside, just because, baby, it is. It's on megaupload. If you know what that is, then good for you. If you have problems then please ask. I'll put the mix up for about a couple of weeks, and then I'll take it down. So hopefully you get to listen to it! It's not half bad if I may say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment